Friday, September 24, 2010

NICARAGUA!



Currently I am in Cafe Latino. Getting a nice fix of internet and espresso. Not always the best mix but it should get the job done. I thought to myself that I would begin my blog again, since I cant really speak to people about my experiences here.

I have been here for just over a month now, and at first it was great, then it stunk, and now I am getting used to the differences and enjoying myself once again. I just got back from the mountains of Matalgalpa and it was stunningly beautiful.

While I was there I helped farmers, and toured waterfalls and coffee plantations. More to come later. Here are a few photos of my time there, and Ill get more of a post later on, once I get more followers. :P

1 comment:

  1. once you get more followers? oh brother, we are NEVER going to get another update then are we.....

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete